Visitors who travel to Destin, dubbed "The World's Luckiest Fishing Village," are greeted with pristine beaches, clear water and plenty of opportunities for fun. Located at the foot of the Mid Bay Bridge, our dry storage facility is the largest, single-building dry stack in the nation - encompassing 186,000 square feet, with storage for 780 vessels. The offshore shelf dips straight from Destin's East Pass to 100-foot depths within 10 miles, the quickest deep-water access on the Gulf of Mexico.
Not a boat owner? No problem! We've got you covered with a pristine Boat Club!
Services & Amenities
As a Legendary dry storage guest you will enjoy services including:
- Unlimited In-and-Out of Water Services
- Unlimited Outdoor Work Rack Privileges
- Exterior Soap Wash from the Rub Rail Down
- Complimentary Engine Flushes
- Complimentary Waste Pump-Outs
- Fish Cleaning Station
- Ship Store with Refreshments, Boating-Day Necessities and Local Apparel
- 93 Gasoline and Diesel Fuel
- On-site Sales, Service and Parts Department
- Yacht Club Membership Enrollment Opportunities Including
- A Spacious, Private Bar
- A Private Gym
- Locker Rooms with Showers
- A Spacious Patio Area (easily accommodating up to 200 people)
*Availability may vary. Call for details on these and additional amenities and services.
Telephone: (850) 337-8200
Email: [email protected]
Directions: Click Here