Allatoona Landing Marina & Resort
With over 12.000 surface acres of water, Lake Allatoona is a haven for all watersports enthusiasts. Waterski, jetski, tuck into secluded cove and fish for bass and crappy, or take a leisurely cruise and enjoy the peaceful scenery. Just 28 miles north of Atlanta, Allatoona Landing is a full-service marina with covered and open slips from 24' to 72'. Whether you're looking for a peaceful retreat from the city or a watersporting thrill of a lifetime, Lake Allatoona promises good. southern hospitality and great family fun.
Services & Amenities
- 510 in-water covered slips to 72′
- 54 dry-storage spaces
- Electricity and water to each slip
- Pump-out facility
- Fuel dock
- White sandy beach
- Service shop with hull and motor repairs
- General Store
- Swimming pool with fenced playground area
- Club and meeting house
- 140 spacious wooded and lakefront camp sites
*Availability may vary. Call for details on these and additional amenities and services.