Hall of Fame Marina
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Hall of Fame is a gateway to the vast and varied pleasure of life on the beautiful south coast in Florida. So, whether you're in the mood for a cruise, sailing or sport fishing, a dive among the reefs, or a night on the town, you'll find this the perfect place to begin. Of course, that's exactly the way Hall of Fame is intended. Hall of Fame Marina accommodates a wide variety of craft, with plenty of slips for year 'round tenants and visitors, making it a four-season destination port.
Services & Amenities
- South Dock Accommodates 23 Yachts up to 70′
- North Dock Accommodates 20 Yachts up to 170′
- Electrical Service 50-Amp, 100-Amp Single or Three Phase
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- Restrooms With Showers
- Laundry Facilities
- Sanitary Pump-Out Station
- Adjacent Restaurants: Coconut’s, Bubba Gump Shrimp, Quaterdeck and many others within walking distance
*Availability may vary. Call for details on these and additional amenities and services.