Roosevelt Lake Marina
Roosevelt Lake Marina is a full-service marina located on the breath-taking Roosevelt Lake in Arizona. Named after the twenty-sixth President of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt, the lake features 21,500 acres of water and encompasses 128 miles of sandy shoreline and crystal-clear water.
Fishing boats, sailboats, houseboats and everything in between can be accommodated in our state of the art marina. Our staff has over 40 years of marina and boating experience which means you can relax and enjoy the lake, knowing your boat is in good hands.
Services & Amenities
- 258 covered and uncovered boat slips with water and 30/50 amp power
- Dry storage in our secure boat yard
- Ship’s store
- Marine service center
- Concierge services
- 50 RV sites – 35 full hookups and 15 electric only
- Member-only grilling and dining areas
- A private fishing lounge
- Private bathrooms with showers
- Private laundry
- Free WiFi
*Availability may vary. Call for details on these and additional amenities and services.